Thank you very much everyone for placing me on CSM 6 and now on CSM 7 where I am currently serving as the Chairman! If you would like to contact me directly, do not hesitate to just send me an eve mail in game. Keep your eyes here and watch for new posts.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lost in EVE Debates

That's a wormhole. I totally made those.
Lost in EVE is one of the most downloaded podcasts of all time!!  Well, at least where EVE is concerned.  Anyway, they have set up a series of debates for the CSM and I will be in Group 1 on March 5th @ 2100.  My group looks like this:

GROUP1 - March 5th
Stephan Pirson - Meissa Anunthiel
Mark Heard - Seleene
Ross Glenn - Ripard Teg
Mike Dawe - Mike Azariah


The full list of debaters and dates is listed here on the Lost in EVE forums.

According to the email I got today, this looks like it's going to be run very professionally.  I'm really looking forward to demolishi-... erm, talking over the various issues with my fellow candidates. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love your banners! You have my 4 votes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::grins:: Might want to watch the demolishing. I've been chatting with Jade and Jayne about this "debate" thing since they had the idea, telling them to be careful not to let candidates go after each other.

    'cause otherwise, it'll be WAY fun to ask "Seleene, back in March, you said Meissa was [demolish, demolish, et. al.]. Now that you're on the same CSM with him, still think so?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete