Thank you very much everyone for placing me on CSM 6 and now on CSM 7 where I am currently serving as the Chairman! If you would like to contact me directly, do not hesitate to just send me an eve mail in game. Keep your eyes here and watch for new posts.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CSM 7 - The Polls are Open!


CLICK TO VOTE!

After weeks of campaigning, blogging and forum whoring it is finally time for the voting. In case you run into any problems, here are the voting rules:
  • One vote per account.
  • Your account must have been created at least 30 days prior to the time you vote (or 60 days if created via the buddy program).
  • Your account must have been active for at least 24 hours prior to voting.
So if you have an old account, you can reactivate it (say, by using a PLEX) and then vote the next day.

I obviously hope you'll vote for me, but no matter what, vote. Make your voice heard!!

If people want to hear more of what my campaign is about, please listen to this excellent Voices from the Void podcast I did this past Sunday!
Lots of ~words~ to hear!!

6 comments:

  1. +28 votes for Seleene

    ♥ Manny

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long we can vote? A week, two or a month?
    +10 votes for Seleene from Narueen family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Seleene, You have my vote.

    I do have an idea I like to discuss.

    As a gamer, developer and system designer my self I find it strange that there is several "hard" limitations to the game.
    For example why is there a limit on the Production slots (max 11) or why is there a limit on the Research slots (max 11) or on the number of planets I can yeld resources from (max 6).

    Most none Combat skills don't have to have a roof. just double the learning cost for each new tier.
    What Im saying is If I want to be a Producer and build lets say Drakes. I find the slot limitations to be very annoying.
    I would rather see the sky as the limit. then after a Mere 3-4Month caped out in production skills and need to find an additional thing to train with my toon or create an Alt. I love my character and I don't want to create an alt.

    Opening up all "combat related" skills for this will open up a can of worms that I can see but for the none combat oriented why not?

    I even will go so far as suggesting it even for the combat skills. yes I believe it will balance it self out eventually and with a "sky as the limit" approach no longer can you say I am "Perfect XX pilot as there is always room for improvement.



    and another thing I urge you to ask the devs if you meet them
    ask them to do the entire tutorial for Exploration on a new toon. from a new players perspective. That tutorial is Horrible. you get a friggate thats not built for exploration, you don't have enough skills to probe properly
    and realy don't understand what to do. with just 3-4 probes with 0 bonus and no bonus skills its like pounding your head against a wall trying to get throug the tutorial.
    My sugestion to this is simple give them a booster that only work for the first 30d of the character that boost the probing skills and allow you to user more probes to start with 5 probes should be enough to probe anything and with a +bonus to probing perhaps even a small video showing you how to do it ingame should be added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though he's a filthy PL pilot and supercap blobber...
    Even though he's a closet carebear...
    Even though he just realized Trebor's game name is his IRL name backwards...

    ... +1 vote to Seleene.

    Seleene for CSM7. Totally the right bro for the job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Seleene. I really hope you make it into the top 7 along with Hans, Two Step and Trebor. I feel you 4 could do a lot to push CCP in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete